Our duplex apartment is located in the “urbanisation” COSTA GALERA,10 minutes away from the charming little town Estepona.
As guest in our apartment you can enjoy the tropical gardens and the several swimming pools that are spread out over the park. One of the swimming pools has it’s own pool bar.
The paid services like spa, fitness, golf school are available in and arond the “country club” (Albay Resort).
COSTA GALERA is a peaceful complex on walking distance from 2 great beaches, not crowded even in high season.
Services - FREE of charge
- 7 swimming pools
- access to landscaped gardens
SERVICES - paid
- golf (driving range and 3-holes)
- golf academy and classes upon reservation
- spa with heated indoor pool & wellness center (*)
- beauty treatments
- facilities for family- or business events
(*) The Country Club spa facilities and indoor pool are only accessible for customers with the minimium age of 16
A 600m walk will take you from our Penthouse to some nice and quiet beaches. If you prefer larger beaches with drinks and other services, you can take the car to Carares Costa (5min), Estepona (10min) or La Duquesa (10min).
Shopping, Dining and Entertainment:
- Supermarkets (Mercadona and Aldi) are close by (2km).
- Estepona and La Duquesa ports are full of nice restaurants and tapas bars. There are also a few night clubs in Estepona.
- The area of Estepona is great for golf lovers, since there are many golf courses nearby.
- Water sports, cycling, fishing are all at the door steps.
There are several very attractive excusions within 1 hour drive from our Penhouse:
- National parks for walking and hiking: Sierra Bermeja, Sierra de las Nieves, Sierra de Grazalema, Los Alcornocales
- Villages, cities: Estepona, Casares, Ronda, Marbella, Malaga, Gibraltar
- within in the mountains for hiking. Beautiful Ronda is 1 hour away, Seville and Granada is 2 hours away.
..and of course there is plenty of nature and culture to discover in the whole of Andalusia!
There is a bus stop (5 minutes walking) going both directions to Malaga (high season) , Marbella (low season) and to La Linea (border with Gibraltar) .
Taxis provide a good service (just make a phone call). Travelling by car is easy because the area has good road infrastructure.
Car rental: We usually reserve a car to pick up at the airport. This is the best way to get around: and from the airport to our penthouse, and during your stay in the area.
Address of the apartment:
Calle Hoyuelos 2, 29693 Buenas Noches, Málaga, Spain
Andalusian Tourist License VFT/MA/10402
Contact details owner:
C4M, Oudestraat 127, 3190 Boortmeerbeek, Belgium